We are warning people of the potentially fatal effect antifreeze can have on pets, particularly cats. Vanessa Waite, our clinical director, said the ingestion of antifreeze can lead to kidney failure in cats and is more of a risk throughout the winter months when people are using it in their cars.
Posts Tagged: Vet4Life
A leading Surrey vets has found a truly ‘oar-some’ way to show its support for an animal welfare charity which helps homeless people and their pets. Staff from Vet4Life will be putting their backs into a challenge which will see them attempting to row a whopping 100 kilometres on a rowing machine in the reception… Read more »
With a season of celebration, parties and fireworks ahead of us, a leading Surrey vets is holding an evening of invaluable advice for pet owners. This time of the year can be an extremely anxious one for pets with fireworks going off and loud celebrations taking place, and Christmas also sees a spike in the… Read more »