An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our fantastic team across our 3 veterinary clinics in South West London as our new Customer Care Supervisor. We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and professional Customer Care Supervisor to lead our reception team.
Where will I be working?
At any of our 3 great veterinary clinics based in the following locations:
Vet4Life Teddington TW11 8HZ
Vet4Life Shepperton TW17 8AR
Vet4Life Surbiton KT6 5PL
What hours will I work?
40 hours per week, including 1 in 3 Saturday shifts and 1 in 6 Sunday shifts. You will receive days off in the week given for working the weekend days.
The aim of the Customer Care Supervisor is to ensure that our clients receive excellent customer service, advice and care for their pets across our 3 branches. Your role will play a key part in identifying new ways of working with and supporting the team to overcome any day to day challenges.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Customer Care Manager to assist with the day-to-day organisation, running and management of the Customer Care team and to help devise new and innovative ways to drive the practice forward.
You will be a vital part of the customer service relationship as you will be the first point of contact for the customer care team. We are a growing company with lots of potential for career progression, and opportunities for you to use and develop your management skills.
You may be required to work at any of our clinics in South West London, all of which are located close to great public transport links, so flexibility is desirable.
- Previous reception / customer service experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Proven track record of maintaining good working relationships with customers, other teams and staff
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team and the ability to operate as part of the clinical leadership team.
- Customer Excellence – communication, waiting room & reception standards.
- Reception team leadership – recruitment, performance & management.
- The ability to make decisions quickly, fairly and effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to build rapport with clients and your team quickly
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to multitask, delegate effectively, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure
- Clinic administration duties – making sure these are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Organising local events and marketing – to drive customer acquisition and transactions
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commitment to delivering outstanding customer care
- Polite and courteous
- Enthusiastic about animal care and pets of all shapes and sizes!
- Patient and diplomatic
- The ability to work within and to lead a team
- Computer literacy (very important)
- GCSE Math C grade or above (or equivalent)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An extra day of holiday for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive colleague discounts and rewards
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 020 8390 5270 and speak to our Customer Care Manager, Emily.