Vet4Life have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon.
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon with an interest in small animal medicine. The suitable person needs to work well with all staff as well as be client focused. We have great equipment and an experienced nursing team to allow high levels of care.
Working Pattern: 4 days a week, mixture of early (8-5:30) and late shift (10-7:30), One in three Saturday (9-5) and one in nine Sunday (10-4).
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus
- Birthday Day
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- Competitive CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE – Working to high level of clinical care within a team. Vet4life prides itself on working to a very high standard of care and supports RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
- CLIENT CARE – We strive for exceptional levels of client service and satisfaction.
- TEAMWORK – Working within your team, and the wider hospital teams, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times.
- MANAGEMENT TEAM – You will be fully supported and developed to allow you to grow and achieve your full potential.