What services do Vet4Life offer?
As a well-respected vet in the South East of England our team at Vet4Life provides outstanding patient and client care within our friendly and professional environment. We cover all aspects of your pet’s healthcare – from routine but important vaccinations to lifesaving surgery, we can treat your pet quickly and effectively.
Our Small Animal Services include:
Your first choice Vets in the South East
- A quality service all round
- Supportive caring team
- A focus on long term wellbeing
- Spread the cost – with our preventative healthcare club
Book your appointment
Pets are part of the family and that’s why here at Vet4Life, we treat our clients and patients with the same respect and care we would give our own
To book an appointment or to access one of our services, please contact us. To reduce the spread of COVID-19 and maintain social distancing, the practice team will take your pet inside and provide you with updates via phone. Please click here to find out more.
Here's what our clients say about us
Book your appointment with our online form
How do I register my pet
Your pet registration can be completed by filling out our online form.
How do I book an appointment?
An appointment can be booked by calling our practice or completing this online form.
How much will my pet’s treatment cost?
The treatment cost for your pet can vary depending on the service provided. You can request an estimate before any treatment is provided to your pet.
Will my pet insurance cover the costs of treatment?
Having a good pet insurance policy allows you to concentrate on what’s best for your pet while knowing help is there for the cost of unexpected treatment should they become ill or are injured. The type of policy you choose can have implications for the costs you will face so it’s important to choose the right cover.
The four main types of policy are as follows:
- Accident: provides cover for accidents only and no cover for illness
- Time-Limited: provides cover for a set amount of time (usually 12 months) and after this period the condition is excluded
- Maximum Benefit: provides cover up to a maximum amount of money per condition and once this limit is reached the condition is excluded
- Lifetime: provides a set amount of money each year which is refreshed each time you renew your policy allowing you to continue to claim for ongoing conditions
In summary, it is best to review what type of policy you possess to check if the cost of treatment is covered.