All Vet4life sites: Teddington, Surbiton & Shepperton
- Fixed/Permanent: Permanent
- Full/Part Time: Full Time
- Vacancy Published On: 13.07.20
- Closing Date: 03.08.20
- Salary: £18,137.60 - £19,000 per year
Are pets, people and positivity your thing? If so, we would love for you to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Care Adviser to join our amazing team on a full time basis. Being a team player with a good sense of humour is essential.
You will be joining our fantastic team of 10 Vets, 6 RVNs, 5 SVNs and a customer care team of 6, across our 3 clinics in SW London and Surrey.
- Hours: 40 per week
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturdays, 1:6 Sundays, with days off in lieu
- Perks: Pension, Staff discount and Birthday perk (additional paid day off on/around your birthday)
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to potential and existing clients whilst demonstrating genuine care to our client’s pets.
They will be responsible for presenting a professional and friendly first impression to clients, suppliers and visitors attending all the Vet4life clinics in the group.
This role requires an individual to excel in customer service with the ability to seize opportunities to provide solutions and present the practice in a professional and efficient manner. Other attributes required are:
- Minimum of 1 years Customer Service Experience
- Commercial Awareness
- Good Interpersonal skills and empathy
- Clear Communication
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Active listening
- Commitment to aims & values of organization
- Animal lover
- Desire to help
- Proficient in using computer database and IT.
33 days including bank holiday
Birthday Day off Perk and Pension
Previous Veterinary Reception or other Customer Care experience would be beneficial for this position.
Apply online at www.vet4life.co.uk/join-the-team