Whilst visiting us in Teddington, we’re here to provide you and your pets with the best experience, in the safest way.
In line with Government guidelines, Vet4life is open and here to offer a full range of services for our patients whilst adhering to current COVID-19 safety guidelines.
The Vet4life team are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual.
As always, the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- To enter our practices, face coverings must be worn. For clients who are exempt, please contact the practice in advance so we can work with you to access our services safely.
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment.
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible.
- Our practice teams will be protected behind screens and will be wearing masks and in some cases visors or appropriate PPE.
- 1 person per appointment.
- If you’re experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, and your pet needs veterinary care, please call us in advance. We will be able to advise you on how your pets can receive the care they need.
Thank you for your understanding. Vet4life in Teddington remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.